Proverbs 16:1 “The plans of the heart belong to man,
but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord. “
Proverbs 16:3 “Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.”
Proverbs 24:3-4 ” By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures. “
Here are the plans that we have laid out and committed to the Lord this year as a family:
- Let’s use the new home God is giving to us to love each other and others.
- If something is important we will ask God for it, and we will write it down. (In fact, don’t expect to receive it unless you do so)
- We have a new place to call home in Fall City, may God use it to establish us, provide security and cause us to not be thinking about the next thing, but to call it home.
- We will learn about God’s creation by caring for animals
- We will use our home as a place for children to learn and grow well.
- Our marriage will be strengthened and built on a solid foundation
- Let’s live simply – we don’t need to buy or have as much stuff
Here are our individual goals and asks of God this year:
1. Read the Bible every morning.
2. Journal – plans and Bible verses.
3. Save money for things I need.
4. Give $25 once or twice a year to World Vision.
1. Be willing to get rid of stuff more often.
2. Spend more time as a family.
3. Do school without complaining.
1. Fly a kite
2. Spend time with God.
3. Spend time with family and love each other.
4. Pray, read my Bible, and be nice to each other.
5. More family devotions.
6. Read books to each other.
7. Don’t sneak treats.
1. Walk without help
2. Say 3 word sentences
3. Learn well
4. Have fun
2. Be nice to family
3. Have fun
1. Financial plans made for kids college, finances and retirement
2. Pay off our mortgage in a year.
3. Deepen MC relationships – love spending time together, bear fruit and help unbelievers believe in Jesus
4. Be full of joy from God all the time. That i’d have joy that would overpower anger/frustration/irritation. I would become a man who is joyful, gentle and encouraging all the time.
5. Get healthy with exercise and good eating (running ragnar this year).
1. Have more faith and confidence in God.
2. Have beautiful homeschool days
3. Be a humble, loving, honoring wife.
4. Have strong relationships in CC and MC.
5. Have a simple, clutter free home.
6. Be better with finances and planning my days
7. Visit my brother in Amsterdam